A 360-business strategy is the ability to create a truly personalized relationship with a customer rather than just a transactional experience. Businesses have the ability to gather important data from the customer journey. Gathering this data gives them the insights needed to build a deeper relationship with their customers. Data pulled from sales, marketing, analytics, and customer service all contribute to the 360 data makeup.
The music industry pretty much has this music personalization strategy down packed as they continue to build music platforms geared toward the “Just for you” experience. Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, Pandora, Google Play are just a few of the major music streaming platforms that target towards customization.
Here are some examples of how these music platforms give that personal touch we all love so much:
- Customized curated music playlists based on past listening choices
- Music videos & feature content on Spotify and Apple with certain playlists of favorite artists
- Suggested new artists to listen to
- On-demand listening
- Stream or download your favorite tunes
- Spotify, Deezer, Tidal, and Pandora just to name a few have free tiers to listen to music which make them even better
These music platforms companies have the understanding that personalization is key, and they continue to find new ways to nurture & grow their relationships. Although they each individually have minor differences, they all understand the 360 strategy and the importance of using the data at their fingertips to provide the ultimate customer experience.
Overall, This gives them the ability to create that personalized experience from beginning to end resulting in brand/artist loyalty.