There are many benefits to creating Google search Campaign. In a campaign, you can create search ads and these search ads can help increase brand awareness, CTR, Conversions and increase your ROI. If you want to market your music marketing business Google search ads are the way to go.
Here are 5 benefits of using Google Ads Search within a Google Ads Search campaign.
- Customs ads – You can create customs ads that are specifically geared toward your target audience. For example, you can create an ad that is promoting your next concert. In the headline, you can put “The JJ’s in concert special tribute”.
- Bidding strategy – you can set your own bid or Google can bid for you. When Google bids for you it targets at the right time based on Google’s algorithm. This is great if you are on a limited budget but need to raise awareness of your concert on a broader scale.
- Ad Extensions – Within the ad, you can create an ad extension. An ad extension is information such as a phone number or an address. Ad extensions are created to meet users’ needs. With an ad extension, you can lead your fans to call for more information regarding the concert.
- Keywords: You can include or exclude certain keywords that will increase your ad views when entered into the Google search bar. You can include keywords such as Concert, Music, Music concert.
- Target Market/Language – You can choose the country, city, and language of the audience you want to reach to make sure you are targeting the right target audience. For example, English, NY, NY. or Canada, UK etc. You can target by city and state or by country.
Overall, creating a Google Ads Search campaign for your music business will allow you to be specific in who, what, where, when and how you want to reach your target audience and how they can reach you; by searching specifically for you or the products/services you provide. Google Ads search is a very useful tool to get you the most exposure on any budget.